27 years old
Bitey Mad Lady
All of time and space. Where do you want to start?
- Respect & Decency
- Please respect all members. If you have a problem, PM one of the staff members. And please, no offensive material on the site.
- Plagiarism of any sort will not be tolerated. This includes from another person or directly off another site, such as Wikipedia. If you have a canon character, you must write your own history; no copying from the Doctor Who Wiki.
- If you are going to be out for a while, drop us a line in the Absences section. It's just nice to let us know, especially for those who are roleplaying with you. This is especially true if you are going to be out for a long period of time and you don't want us to give up your canon! We will spot check activity every month or two. If you have an unaccounted absence, you may be moved into the inactive group.
- When Doctor Who is airing a current season, please refrain from speaking about anything spoiler-y outside of the OOC chat thread specified for a particular episode. We have a general "wait one week" rule for episode content discussion board-wide to allow people to catch up if they missed the original airing time.
- Please only link other boards (specifically roleplaying) in the advertising areas. Roleplay resource boards (RPG-D, Caution, ATF, and the like) can be linked elsewhere.
- Jcink TOS
- Any other rules to follow will fall under the Jcink rules or policies as stated in their Terms of Service.
- Simply the first and last name of your character, in regular capitalization (i.e. John Smith). Titles are acceptable for Time Lords/Ladies (The Doctor).
- Avatars & Signatures
- There is a 250x400 pixel avatar size limit. Please do not stretch the board with the width of your signature. Also, please avoid extremely tall ones that take a while to scroll through.
- This is enabled across the entire board (minus the advertising section). Additionally, there are a few available built-in templates if you'd like something pretty and easy! They are the 't1,' 't2,' and so on options when you post.
- Face Claims
- We ask that you use real people (or some creature/alien from media) and nothing along the lines of anime, cartoons, or drawn art.
- Canon Relatives
- The non-canon relatives of a canon character are no longer going to be allowed on this board. These characters will be refused automatically.
- Aliens & Powers
- While we accept aliens with powers/abilities, we ask that no characters have high-leveled abilities. Time Lords are about as high as we get here. If you have questions, ask the staff. If in doubt, don't do it!
- Time Lords/Ladies
- We ask that you be up to the challenge of playing these types correctly. Please be creative with these characters! You may play either canon or original Time Lords (or Gallifreyans). However, no more non-canon human/Time Lord hybrids will be allowed.
- Time Lord/Lady Age
- We do not allow 'Time Tots' here. To make it more clear: The process to turn a Gallifeyan into a Time Lord does not happen at the age of eight. The Untempered Schism is only an initiation process. The youngest Time Lord on record was Romana, who was roughly 100 to 120. We do not allow anyone younger than 125 to have graduated from the Academy.
- There is no word count, as we are trying to encourage ease of playing with less stress. Give enough to move the thread forward, but don't feel it necessary to match word count. Please look over your replies before posting for spelling, grammar, and general readability.
- No god-modding, power-playing, etc. This will not be tolerated in the slightest.
- We ask that you keep the board PG-13. If it contains any sort of offensive or trigger related material, please include a warning at the start of the thread.
- Please do not spam members with demands to roleplay. If you want to write with someone, then go post in the plotting section or send them a polite PM.
- Time Frame
- We are currently set in last 2014 through early 2015. This takes place after Series 8/early Series 9 for Doctor Who and about three and a half years after the end of Miracle Day for Torchwood (with a lot of altercations for the site). You are allowed to make threads in the main forums from 2011 to the current dates. Otherwise, please include other time frames in the Past or Future forums.
- Time Stamp
- Please include the date of your thread in the subtitle, if you are in the present day or are leaving from then.
Lastly, I would like all of you to go out there and have fun! Most of these rules are rather common sense, and I don't want to feel like I'm holding you guys back. Have lots of fun, meet new people, join our community, cause a bunch of (IC) drama, and save the world!!