Posted: Apr 9 2016, 05:14 AM
Sylver // Offline
24 posts
36 years old
Tme Agency
Second-In-Command
under pressure that brings a building down ★
Children of Time

So this is Claude Tommasi and he's a roman senator. in short, he saved her from a horrible downward spiral in her life, they fell in love, and then he died.

(or did he)
    "The Time Agency first contacted Claudia to pass on information directly from the senate, so the agency could interfere with haste if something didn’t quite go by the book.

But not even the Agency could placate Nero’s lunacy (not to mention that was obviously a fixed point in Time), but with the Grand Burning of Rome and the murder of her husband, someone must have taken pity on her because she was sent over to the very core of the First agency to start a new life away from the one which had been taken away from her.

She didn’t disappoint these people.

i'm leaving this open for you to do whatever you want to do with it, but Doctauri and I have plotted (well, okay this was all Doctauri's idea) that he died helping the Doctor, so he's met the Doctor (ten or eleven) and is aware of aliens and stuff, all of this unbeknownst to Claudia, who has been introduced to this world through the Time Agency.

When i think of claude, i think of maybe an intellectual -Roman Senator ok- but his personality and bio are entirely up to you. their relationship dynamic is open for all sorts of ideas, and if possible i'd like him to be (in this current timeline anyway; she skipped quite a few years over her comrades at the time agency. wibbly wobbly time wimey) just that bit older than her, like maybe 4 - 7 yrs.
    The death of Claude still remains a fatal blow, but Claudia soldiers on and still today if she tries hard not to remember it is almost as if the horrid void in her heart is almost only a healing scar.

That is, a least, the official version of the story. The unveiled truth is that she still goes often back in time just to see him or watch from the shadows those shared moments of happiness and bliss that belong to a past long gone.

She thinks she knows what she is doing —but she still cannot let go.
faces: Ben Affleck, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine, Chris Pratt, Christian Bale, Christian Borle, Cillian Murphy, Dan Stevens, David Boreanaz, Dominic Cooper, Gabriel Macht, George Clooney, Hadley Fraser, Hugh Dancy, Jack Davenport, James D’Arcy, James Franco, James Lafferty, James McAvoy, Jason Dohring, Jensen Ackles, Jesse Spencer, Josh Radnor, Jude Law, Leonardo Dicaprio, Milo Ventimiglia, Ryan Gosling, Tom Hardy, Tom Hiddleston, Vin Diesel.

--------------------
PM
^
Claudia Tommasi
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 12:28 PM
Sylver // Offline
24 posts
36 years old
Tme Agency
Second-In-Command
Children of Time

updated!

--------------------
PM
^
River Song
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 01:04 PM
Apollo // Offline
85 posts
?? years old
The Doctor's Wife
Archeologist / Detective
"Spoilers!"
Children of Time

I .... AM INTERESTED. I am a sucker for doomed lovers, lbr... and the idea of Claude having known about it all, thanks to the Doctor, makes me wibbly.

BRING IT ON. (I just need to finish a certain sassy lady's app before I start another >.>)
PM
^
Claudia Tommasi
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 02:49 PM
Sylver // Offline
24 posts
36 years old
Tme Agency
Second-In-Command
Children of Time

Okay, I have just died, and iLY.

We are going to have SO mucH FUN with this.

I would send twenty thousand gifs of celebration and excitement but im at the library with images disabled. so you gotta trust my word for it. sO EXCITED!!!!!!

--------------------
PM
^
Michael Dameron
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 03:16 PM
Apollo // Offline
45 posts
35 years old
Torchwood
Time Agent
Children of Time

I AM EXCITED TOO, OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA ILY2

I SAW THIS AND JUMPED ON IT, OH YES.
user posted image

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT EITHER... MCAVOY OR... UM... HUGH DANCY?

THE EXCITEMENT IS OUTTA CONTROOOOOL OVER HERE TOO!

user posted image
PM
^
Claudia Tommasi
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 08:34 AM
Sylver // Offline
24 posts
36 years old
Tme Agency
Second-In-Command
Children of Time

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGG

So biased for james mcavoy http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif ---but, hugh dance is also super great gosh.
HONESTLY WHOEVER YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE WITH

ILY MORE OK

I can't thank you enough for taking this request apollo<3

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN

--------------------
PM
^
Michael Dameron
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 01:14 PM
Apollo // Offline
45 posts
35 years old
Torchwood
Time Agent
Children of Time

EEEEE WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN, I MEAN LOOK AT HIM:
user posted image

OKAY TAKING MCAVOY, BECAUSE I LOVE HIS FACE, OKAY.
YES YES ALL THE THINGS!

WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN I MEAN IT WILL BE THE CUTEST, SADDEST, AND THE FEELSIEST
PLUS LOOK AT THOSE BLUE EYES:

user posted image

(ALSO, BECAUSE OF THIS, I kind of like the idea of those two meeting once more in Regency England... :

user posted image

user posted image

ONE LITTLE THING, THOUGH:
Could his name be Claudio? He really seems like the artist-type, with a name that reflects it!
PM
^
Claudia Tommasi
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 03:05 PM
Sylver // Offline
24 posts
36 years old
Tme Agency
Second-In-Command
Children of Time

THIS IS GONNA BE EMBARRASINGLY SHORT BC IM ON MY MOBILE AND ITS AN A N C I E N T MOBILE BUT OHMIGOOOD

APOLLO HOW CAN YOU
Sobs.

Yesyesyesyes to meeting in regency england!!!! All the things really, but i absolutely adore anything historical.

THIS IS SO PERFECT I CANT EVEN

apollo whaT ARE YOU DOINGG

(And of course you can name him claudio! In fact, you can name him however you want hahaha i jsut give them names bc it speaks more to me than giving them names lik A and B. Feels like 24601 mY NAME IS JEAN VALJEAAAANNN

--------------------
PM
^
River Song
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 03:12 PM
Apollo // Offline
85 posts
?? years old
The Doctor's Wife
Archeologist / Detective
"Spoilers!"
Children of Time

YEP, I AM HERE FOR THIS. FOR ALL THE THINGS. I WILL NAME HIM CLAUDIO AND THERE WILL BE FEELS (though I DUNNO HOW THEY WOULD MEET AGAIN BUT I WANT IT)

I am so a history nerd, let's DO THIS

YOU LOVE LES MIS TOO WELP THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT

OKAY, I AM GOING TO START WORK ON HIM NOW

/flees to the app section
PM
^
River Song
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 04:34 PM
Apollo // Offline
85 posts
?? years old
The Doctor's Wife
Archeologist / Detective
"Spoilers!"
Children of Time

SYLVER, HIS APP IS DONE. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Lemme know if you need anything changed! (I AM WILLING TO FIX ANYTHING THAT YOU LIKE ADDED)!

(AND I WENT BACK AND FORTH ON HIS NAME FOR AGES. If you prefer something else, just lemme know BUT HE IS ANTONY CLAUDIUS CICERO <3)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D CAUTION Shine Shadowplay Candyland Couture Out of the Ashes Hope Awakens Pandorica Extremis 

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.