Posted: Sep 21 2017, 01:11 PM
Amjosa // Offline
47 posts
Indeterminate years old
Renegade
Type 106 TARDIS
Vworp vworp
Children of Time

The gong of the cloister bell echoed throughout their interior as the Type 106 dragged themself through the vortex. Lit in mauve, their console room looked more like a junkyard than a TARDIS, bits and pieces of scavenged technology from various planets and time periods scattered about the room and grafted into the console. Their systems were failing. They'd barely been able to dematerialise from Sol III before they could be dragged back into the Void with the Daleks and Cybermen. Nothing they tried worked. No non-Gallifreyan mechanics understood their systems, nor did most Gallifreyan ones for that matter.

Any surviving technicians involved in their birth were on Gallifrey. To return there would be to give up their newfound freedom. The Time Lords would never let them see the universe, at least not by their own choice. Had they been a regular TARDIS, they might have been able to find a Time Lord to travel with. As a military TARDIS, the best they could hope for was to be given to the CIA, or be used as breeding stock to rebuild the Gallifreyan fleet. They would rather return to the Void than set foot on Gallifrey.

There was one other who might understand their systems. A renegade who'd been involved in the creation of the Type 102, according to their database. Possibly the most infamous renegade in the history of Gallifrey. They'd managed to track him down on Sol III. St Luke's University, Bristol. Locking onto the Time Lord, they materialised around him. Wearing the face of a Gallifreyan captain, the Type 106 stood by their console, looking up at the Time Lord as he faded into view. "Doctor."

The Doctor

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Doctor
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 09:19 PM
Doctauri // Offline
107 posts
Several Thousand years old
The Wind Bites Now
And All The World Is Grey
And I Am Alone Here. Alone.
Children of Gallifrey

I'M THE DOCTOR - WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
Best Intentions - with the WORST results...
"Humans - why do I bother? Hm?" muttering to himself as he bundled himself up - the Doctor pulled down his hood and checked the TARDIS, "Nobody ever wants to meet Ringo..." picking up his guitar and his amplifier - the Doctor kicked open the TARDIS doors and stepped out, "Oh no, Doctor! I've got a date tonight - there's no such thing as a 'sexy drummer' - yeah yeah yeah," muttering a bit more as he got set up - the Doctor grinned. There was no place on Earth - maybe not even in the universe - that had as great acoustics as the roof of St. Lukes.

The winds swirling around him as the sun rose - the Doctor's grin widened as he powered up his amp and gave his guitar a strum. The sound reverberating across the building - the Doctor chortled to himself. Perched on the massively tall peek of a roof - the Doctor began running up and down the chords of his guitar. Smirking to himself as his music sped up - the Doctor started bobbing his head as he felt the emotion - the power - of the old building and began to translate it into music. Throwing the hood of his jacket back - the Doctor let out a howl and held up his hand, "TIME LORD ON A MOUNTAIN TOP!!!!! HA-HA!!!!!!!"

His rocking hampered by the building of wind and a certain familiar whoosh-thump - the Doctor continued to let his music build. Ignoring the TARDIS materializing around him. Well... ignoring was a bit strong. He was aware of it - just like he was aware that there wasn't really anything he could do to avoid being picked up by it. Turning around as his 'host' appeared - the Doctor smirked and said, "Just a second, beardy-boy," running his guitar through several keys; the Doctor shouted, "TRYIN TO GET MY LICK RIGHT!!!" grinning cleverly - the Doctor slid on his sunglasses and said, "Lemme try that again,"

Strumming his guitar again; the Doctor smirked as a cloister bell sounded, "Oh! There we go! That's just the right key," sliding his guitar over his shoulder; the Doctor said, "So, that's strange... cloister bells are designed to signal imminent doom and destruction - your console room looks like wreckage - and I've just scanned the whole of your TARDIS and detected no life signs... apart from mine," tapping the sunglasses on his face which were actually a sonic device; the Doctor smirked, "Care to comment - beardy boy?"

The Captain

--------------------
Run like HELL - because you always NEED to
Laugh at EVERYTHING - because it's always FUNNY

user posted image

Never be CRUEL - and never be COWARDLY
And if you EVER are - always make AMENDS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG-D CAUTION Shine Shadowplay Candyland Couture Out of the Ashes Hope Awakens Pandorica Extremis 

skinned exclusively by ree of shine. cfs by black. do not reproduce.